We loved Table Bay Hotel. The facility is beautiful and located on Table Bay. The staff was friendly and available. The lobby has a 40 foot ceiling of floor to ceiling windows on the bay. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Turn down service included rose petals and slippers by the bed. Don't miss the breakfast because it is a huge array of foods to meet any taste, fruit, salads, omelet station, waffle station, carved meat, and endless coffee. The hotel is connected to a great mall. We ate dinner at an Italian place,[ Berducci?] and it was wonderful. Table Bay is convenient to the ferry to Robben Island and the World Cup Soccer Stadium. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa