The Table Bay Hotel
Cape Heritage Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$151
  • Pool
Hippo Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$65
Agoda.com
Pepperclub Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$161
  • Breakfast included
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$366
US$265
Agoda.com
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$197
US$155
Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
US$777
US$611
Agoda.com
Protea Hotel Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$127
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
US$463
US$408
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$787
US$701
Travelocity
2,498 results
All reviewstable mountaindirect accesshigh teabreakfast buffetoystersbeautiful hotelrose petalsnougatvictoria wharfstar hotelrobben islandturn down serviceduty managerlarge hotelwaterfront areaconcierge deskwater front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2012

The best hotel of Cape Town located with view of Table Mountain & V A Waterfront.
The lobby is very welcoming with smiling faces of Hotel Staff & lovely wishes.
Rooms ambiance are simply fantastic with huge bathrooms & amazing sleep quality.
Spa, Jacuzzi, Swimming Pool, Sauna Room, Gym are one of the finest.
Room service, Housekeeping are very responsive.
MUST STAY IF YOU ARE IN CAPE TOWN...!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YoloPrashant
Reviewed 20 August 2012

14 days of pure luxury! Every request I made was met and the staff were attentive and genuinely helpful! Perfect in every way and I would recommend this fabulous hotel to anybody visiting Cape Town. I was given a car and driver for two days to show me the sights of this beautiful part of Africa. The level of service was un-matched, the menu was extensive and the views from my roof terrace were breat-taking, Wow, what a hotel!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank chris h
Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful trip to Cape Town with my parents and the Table Bay did not disappoint!

The hotel was wonderful. Friendly staff, nicely appointed room and a great location. I also can't reccomend the hotel's breakfast buffet enough. It is a huge spread and you can choose anything and everything to eat.

Our room was very comfortable and had a great view. The hotel is located on the wharf and connected to a mall. It was very easy to walk to restaurants, shops and the double decker pick up point.

My only complaint is that the concierge staff was not very knowledgeable. They pretty much discouraged us from going out at night at all! I found this advice unnecessary in Cape Town. The concierge could provide us with tourist brochures but not much local knowledge. For example we asked for jazz club reccomendation but no one at the concierge desk knew of any. This seemed odd for a city known for their jazz so we did our own research and found a great small jazz club. We learned more from cab drivers and our own research but not much from concierge. This was surprising to us for a hotel of this caliber.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank burningrivergirl
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We are fairly well travelled, but I must say that You feel special when you stay at this hotel! Excellent breakfast! Wonderful spread and hospitable, cheerful service. Access straight on to Waterfront and into the Victoria Wharf shopping Centre from the foyer. Lovely weekend!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Janbg
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We spent a wonderful evening at the Table Bay hotel. Our room was on the 5th floor so we had a wonderful view of Table Mountain. So conveniently situated with direct access to the V&A Waterfront.
The staff were courteous, the room was beautifully clean. Lovely Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries.
Wonderful buffet breakfast!