My husband and I stayed at table bay Hotel from August 21-August 25 and the experience was wonderful. The hotel is elegant with marble, pale victorian colors, huge, high lobby, High Tea and sitting area with stunning views of Table Mountain. The front desk checked us in with no wait time, the room was a corner room overlooking the waterfront on all sides! The room was huge with a sitting area and huge bathroom. Everything was sparkling! All the help was very polite and took time to talk to you.
One of the most amazing parts was the breakfast buffet! Tables and tables of food for all palettes and cultures..including a carving station!
This was the nicest hotel that we ever stayed at. It is safe, convenient to everything. A supberb hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa