I spent eight nights in this glorious hotel right on the Harbor in Cape Town. It is luxury at its best. The rooms are well appointed, the bar is friendly and very accomodating and waking up every morning to a view of Table Mountain was breathtaking. This rates as my number one hotel that I have stayed in EVER; and Cape Town is one of my top two destinations in the world. I can't wait to get back and enjoy a little more Cape hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa