The staff at the Table Bay Hotel is the best. My husband and I stayed for 4 nights, Sept. 2013 and had a wonderful experience. The service and staff exceeded our expectations. The Atlantic Grill was superb and the breakfast fabulous! We enjoyed high tea overlooking the wharf. The hotel is conveniently located close to shopping, entertainment and very accommodating for day trips - shark diving,Wine lands area, Boulders and more. The room was large, comfortable and had personal details and all the amenities one would want. Oh, and the spa was awesome too!
If you want a great experience with great staff, Table Bay Hotel is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Travelbag, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa