From the moment we arrived at the Table Bay Hotel to the moment we left we were in a world of delight. The service and attention to detail, the elegant and awe-inspiring architecture, the beautifully appointed rooms (what views!), the simply amazing breakfast buffet, and the one-in-a-million location - all simply incredible.
Top that off with the immediate surrounds which includes amazing shopping, entertainment, dining and the lively atmosphere of Cape Town's waterfront, and we felt we were truly privileged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa