I have stayed here 3 times now over a period of 5 years and each time it just gets better. This time was a special anniversary celebration and the Table bay pulled out all the stops to ensure we had an absolutely amazing time. The rooms was spotless, the bathroom had every facility a person would need and the view of Table Mountain is spectacular. The service in this hotel is wonderful yet discreet and not overbearing.
The spa in the hotel is wonderful too and the knowledgeable and experienced staff are fantastic
I have stayed in many hotels all over the world of varying quality an finesse, but will keep coming back to the Table bay for as long as they continue to provide the accommodation and service as they do.
This truly is my favourite hotel in the world
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa