We stayed the past weekend at this hotel for 2 nights to be tourists in our own city. This was not our 1st stay probably 5 times before. We love this hotel as it is in the heart of the Waterfront. We had a deluxe room (634) very spacious and overlooking the harbour and Table Mountain. Bathroom very comfortable and spacious. Just the view of Table Mountain very special. (One of the New 7 Wonders of the World). Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast has a huge buffet selection. You can also order eggs from the kitchen. On arrival you can get a complimentary glass of sparkling wine. They also have a shuttle service to the convention centre. Can highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelbag, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa