Although the rooms were clean, spacious and secure, the staff were very unhelpful and unwelcoming. They weren't forthcoming with basic information such as how to find our guest house - which was on a different street to the main building. The location of the hostel is reasonably good but is beside a park you're advised to avoid at night. The street where our guest house was is a dark street at night so we always travelled as a group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Victorian mansion boasts clean, comfortable rooms and handy innovations like individual reading lights, personal safes and international plug points. Our sparkling pool, landscaped gardens, spacious balconies and palm-fringed sundecks are great for chilling out - while our legendary Kumasi Bar is the place to party! We serve delicious meals in our bar and also have a well-equipped kitchen for self-catering. We offer all accommodation options, including private, en-suite rooms in our guesthouse around the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Ashanti Lodge Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashanti Lodge Gardens Hotel Cape Town Central
- Ashanti Lodge Gardens Cape Town, South Africa