I dont think i"d rush back to the Breakwater lodge, staff were not friendly or helpful. We had Seagulls nesting in our ceiling which kept us up at night and woke us up early in the morning. The only positive thing is that the location is very good, close to the Waterfront and restaurants in green point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balance modern comfort and and experience soaking in the rich history of Cape Town with a stay at Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge. Our hotel in Cape Town, South Africa sits right next to the city's fantastic V&A Waterfront, a minute from restaurants, shops and theatres. We're perfectly poised to give you a feel for the heart of the Waterfront area, just 25 km from Cape Town International Airport. Enjoy easy access to beaches, mountains and city hotspots from our accommodations, as well as convenience getting to Cape Town International Convention Center and Cape Town Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Protea Hotel Breakwater Cape Town Central
- Breakwater Hotel Cape Town
- The Breakwater Hotel
- Protea Hotel By Marriott Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge South Africa