Spent two nights on a business trip. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Check-in happened as one would expect and the room was very comfortable. Old television set with limited programs but the rest of the room was nicely decorated. Bed slept like a dream. The Coffee Shop has a nice menu for something to eat and enjoy in a relaxed atmosphere. Service was good.
Can recommend this for people who want to stay comfortably and centrally without paying the true Waterfront prices.
They were busy with some refurbishing but the noise levels were bearable - no night-time activity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A centrally located hotel at the gateway to the vibrant and dynamic V and A Waterfront, within walking distance of Cape Town’s CBD, close to the N2 motorway and 15 minutes from the international airport. A nautical theme runs through the hotel and a spa-pool is available for guests to relax in the warm Cape weather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your City Lodge Hotel V&A Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge v&a Waterfront Hotel Cape Town Central
- City Lodge v And a Waterfront
- City Hotel Cape Town
- City Hotel v a Waterfront
- City Lodge Waterfront Cape Town
- City Lodge Hotel V&A Waterfront Cape Town, South Africa