Hotel itself is ok - good size rooms and comfortable and ok value for money. The service however is excellent and the food in the restaurant is fabulous. The steak was so good I have never tasted anything better anywhere, Its was melt in your mouth fabulous. The location is great and close to everything.
We will be back in December its a great little hotel but Im going just for the steak :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A centrally located hotel at the gateway to the vibrant and dynamic V and A Waterfront, within walking distance of Cape Town’s CBD, close to the N2 motorway and 15 minutes from the international airport. A nautical theme runs through the hotel and a spa-pool is available for guests to relax in the warm Cape weather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your City Lodge Hotel V&A Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge v&a Waterfront Hotel Cape Town Central
- City Lodge v And a Waterfront
- City Hotel Cape Town
- City Hotel v a Waterfront
- City Lodge Waterfront Cape Town
- City Lodge Hotel V&A Waterfront Cape Town, South Africa