After a month exploring South Africa my final destination was Cape Town. I spent five days here at the Cape Milner Hotel exploring that corner. Location was great and was walking distance into the city, waterfront, red double decker bus stops and a small shopping centre just around the corner. Table top Mountain was a short distance away. So no need for taxi fares. There was a shuttle available for short distances from the hotel. My room was always kept clean and the room was of a large size with a great bathroom. I was very nearly tempted to buy bubble bath and have a bath. But unfortunately I never had the time as I was out all day exploring Cape Town and would arrive back to this great room with large window exhausted. I only ate breakfast here and the food available was to satisfy any ones hunger. Yes I would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cradled beneath the majestic Table Mountain in Cape Town's trendy suburb of Tamboerskloof lies the Cape Milner. Extensively refurbished, this exquisite hotel offers a sophisticated and contemporary ambience with the highest standards in style and luxury. All rooms have air-conditioning, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, television (selected satellite programs), direct dial telephones, mini bar fridge - stocked on request only, safes and hairdryers. Children 0-11 years stay complimentary - room only - when sharing with a minimum of one full paying adult. A maximum of one child can be accommodated with two parents in a Luxury room only. Cots are available on request. The Hotel is ideally situated from which to explore the centre of Cape Town and is a 5 minute walk to an array of restaurants and entertainment. Transfers from the airport can be arranged upon request and charged to your account. Complimentary shuttle within an 8km radius of the Hotel on request includes the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, Cape Town CBD and a large amount of local attractions including museums and places of interest. Shuttle available during week days only from 08h00 and 17h00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cape Milner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Milner Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Milner
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Milner Cape Town, South Africa