We booked Parker Cottage for a recharge after 3 weeks travelling overland down the West Coast from Victoria Falls. The staff were all attentive, the accommodation is first class and the whole experience is relaxing. I can can only endorse the positive comments of others. By the way they have a great great local guide called Chis who gave us a very informative tour of the local wine lands on the morning before we headed off the the airport. Do your self a favour and learnt first hand about both the wines and the local history as he was born locally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa