We had a great time in Parkers Cottage! First, the house in it self is lovely, with a very nice terrace and garden. The rooms are neat and comfortable, specially the larger ones. Locationwise we were satisfied: a short stroll to the city with Long St (5 minutes) and the Waterfront (30 minutes walk), and a few nice restaurants just around the corner. Phil and his lovely staff took great care of us, and will give you recommendations for both activities, restaurants and suggestions for you're itinerary while you're in CT. And the winetasting with the other guests is a wonderful and personal touch! Will absolutely stay here again, warmly recommended! Best regards the Norwegians
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa