If you're deliberating about where to stay in Cape Town, look no further - seriously. With its wonderfully friendly staff, gourmet breakfasts, and beautifully restored and artfully decorated interior, we felt at home from the moment we arrived. Our first Cape Town experience wouldn't have been the same without the relaxed mornings on the sunny patio and helpful advice from staff about what to see. Also the location is perfect - close enough to walk to many of the city's sights, near some good restaurants and bars, yet on a quiet residential street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa