It’s taken us some time to recover from our experience at Parker Cottage. Real life, back home, isn’t perfect. Life at Parker Cottage is. Beautiful people – all of them. Caring. Genuine. Fun. Beautiful accommodations. Warm, comfortable. Spectacular breakfasts. A perfect location, nestled in a quiet neighbourhood on the flank of Signal Hill but within walking distance to everywhere in Central Cape Town.
We were told we set a record, 52 nights at Parker Cottage. We could have stayed forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa