My husband and I spent five days at Parker Cottage in May 2014 ... and it was the very best possible way to start our 3-week visit to Africa! We were warmly greeted, and Phil stepped us through our itinerary (which he had arranged) over a lovely glass of wine. Lexi followed up with the details; and we were all set. Parker Cottage is quaint but has modern amenities (including wi-fi!). It is comfortable, convenient, and chockfull of the NICEST people, both guests and staff. Tomas made sure we were all set for our departure at 4:30 AM; and our pickup was right on time, with a smooth delivery to the airport. We can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay!
- Mark and Elisa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa