We have just returned from our very first trip to South Africa. The backpack staff were wonderful, friendly and helpful nothing being too much trouble. The rooms were excellent, with the most comfortable beds!! The location is great, so close to everything. We took the advice of the staff to book excellent trips that made everything just more special. If you are thinking about a trip to Cape Town go.....its just wonderful!
Andy & Alison Brown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Africa's original award-winning Fair Trade hostel and travel shop, with all the facilities you can expect from a hip, urban designer hostel. Private or Shared rooms offering superior comfort and quality, with shared or en-suite bathrooms, electronic safes and in-house ATM. FREE fibre WiFi through the hostel. Swim in the pool with a view of Table Mountain, meet like-minded international travelers in our buzzing Cafe or Bar. We offer a variety of rooms, ranging from 8- and 4-bed dorms, singles, twins and family rooms. The hostel has communal kitchen and dining facilities; lots of sociable and chill-out spots to relax in. A night on the town in Long Street, gorgeous Clifton and Camps Bay beaches, Table Mountain, Waterfront and the city centre is just a stone's throw away. Making a difference is more than just an initiative of The Backpack, it is the way we are, the way we work and the way we live. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Backpack reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Backpack Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Backpack Cape Town, South Africa