We stayed here for 2nights.The room was extremely comfortable with great views as we were on the 14th floor, high quality bedding and bath facilities especially the shower. The breakfast on both days were very fulfilling with a lavish spread and again good quality, so starting both days well. The frequent shuttle services to the Waterfront area was big plus for us to commute around and the person at concierge desk was very informative as well.
However on the downside the connectivity wasn't very good 1)internet was very very slow and i couldn't complete checking my mails. 2) There were very few T.V channels on run 3) at least newspapers could have been provided to the rooms every morn.
Otherwise the stay was excellent in this very good hotel and we had a good time in cape town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Starwood EMEA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa