I stayed here for a business trip in October 2011 and can't talk highly enough of this hotel's quality of the level of service I received from the staff. One word of warning I would give is to make sure the vendor that manages the travel desk there clearly understands your requirements - I had a couple of instances where communication went astray and I ended up with booking confusion. There is also an excellent restaurant on the 19th floor with fabulous food and magnificent panorama views over the whole of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa