Really nice business hotel. Not much character but great five star standard.
Good location with a courtesy bus (goes every half hour) to the waterfront. Bar good with a reasonable wine list. Breakfast very very good with a huge buffet cost. Check out the juice bar for some very interesting concoctions.
Rooms are a good standard. Pool and sauna/spa on the 19th floor with great views over the sea and harbour area.
I'd thoroughly recommend this hotel to others visiting Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa