Location is great, is close everywhere. The Hotel is very nice decor and the service is excellent.
The room is nice, clean and big space, also u get nice view.
The breakfast is very good, with many selection! The food is delicious.
I really recommend this hotel in Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa