I rate a hotel like this four stars simply because it lacks the personal ambience that I cherish in a hotel. Other than that, and for the type of hotel, it is a top notch place, with quite exceptional little details, such as floor heating in the bathroom, twin shower heads, beds that swallow you the moment you lie down and such. But a grand hotel is a grand hotel and in my view just needs an extra touch over and beyond the courtesy in exchange for an AMEX Gold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa