I am staying at the Westin. First impression: staff is very friendly. Early checkin was no problem. We ate at Arabella. Sublime food. Waittress was super friendly. Breakfast this morning at the Executive Club: sashimi, fresh tropical fruits, perfect cappuccino.
But: internet could be improved. Why only 24 hour acces? Very instable.
This is our wedding anniversary: I look forward to the rest of our stay here.
Update will follow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa