Our flight to Cape Town from Johannesburg was delayed few hours, informing the hotel about the delay they reorganize the pick up we had requested without any problem. Good vehicle and friendly driver gave us the welcome to Cape Town. Very friendly and helpful staff at the reception and in general a clear customer service oriented approach at all levels.
Rooms very well illuminated with a panoramic view of the V&A waterfront. Shuttle to the V&A is a big plus as there is not too much to see near the hotel, but in 10 minutes you are in the waterfront.
Breakfast with lot of variety in fruits, vegetables, fresh juices
We got very good support from the team in charge of the tours that make easy for us to organize all the things we wanted to do
Absolutely a place we will visit again in our next trip to CT
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa