This is a lovely hotel with lovely rooms and a nice restaurant serving excellent food. The only thing it lacked in my opinion was a nice lounge area. There is lots of soft seating dotted around in the lobby, but nowhere comfortable to sit where you can be served drinks (except the smoking bar upstairs!).
The service was excellent, staff very helpful and rooms spotless. Would go back, but only for an overnight convenience stay as I didn't feel it provided any area for relaxing and chilling out with friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa