ThIs is one of the best places to stay in Cape Town. It's within a walking distance from The Waterfront and is right at the Cape Town Conference Centre and the bus station. There is a gym, spa and swimming pool at the top floor. The rooms are fairly adequate and it's better to insist on the higher floor, west facing room if you love watching the sunset. If you have children, then there is a service where you leave them at the care centre.
There is nothing average about this hotel from friendly service to good cuisine at the restaurant. It's what you'd expect from a 5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa