The buffet breakfast is superb and caters for every nationality - they have a vast selection of fruit, cheese, yogurt, nuts, smoothies, fresh juices, porridge, granola, muffins, eggs (fried, scrambled, poached, omelette cooked to your liking), English breakfast section, Asian selection, sushi, American selection (pancakes, waffles, etc).
It is located close to the V&A Waterfront and a free hotel shuttle bus operates every 30 mins.
The hotel staff are professional and helpful and the convention centre was good. The rooms were simple, clean and the shower was great although I think it is probably more of a business hotel.
The spa looked great, but unfortunately didn't have the opportunity to use it!
I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa