We started off our South African holiday with two nights at the Westin, arriving quite late from our international flight and were greeted with smiles and hellos by the staff. Our room overlooked the harbour and had all possible amenities that we could have wanted.
The next morning we went downstairs to have breakfast but found that the hotel charged at outrageous amount of Rand (around EUR 16-17 per person). Having been to SA before we opted to take the shuttle bus to the Waterfront and had a lovely breakfast at one of the restaurants there.
The hotel Spa is lovely, with a jacuzzi overlooking the harbour.
Overall great stay, tip for the hotel: have a lower priced option for breakfast (some travelers are not on business so the boss won't pay the bill ;-) )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa