I recently stayed at the Westin in CPT. while the rooms were nice and spacious the hotel had lots of issues not least how their supervisor/front desk managers dealt with customers. However, by far the biggest issue in the whole hotel was the totally useless wifi/internet system. outside of not having enough bandwidth when hotel was busy we kept getting dumped by the system or unable to even log on at times. the hotel IT people finally admitted that the system is not good while the hotel staff themselves kept telling us it must be our laptops, yet nowhere else has this been a problem and in the exec lounge pretty much everryones topic of conversation was the lack of wifi/internet. not a business hotel when you can actually conduct business. it was a nightmare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa