We spent three nights at the Westin Cape Town. We rented a car and this hotel was well situated to be our home base for our day trips. The staff was very helpful, the room had a great view and the comfortable heavenly bed. Our room rate included breakfast which was excellent. I recommend using the club level restaurant and ordering off the menu. The hotel is adjacent to the convention center so there were more business guests than vacationers when we were there but it did not detract from our experience. I struggled with selecting a good hotel for our stay and after visiting Cape Town (which we loved) I am sure we made the right choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Starwood EMEA and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa