Everything from our previous visits was the same. Rooms were very nice... however, the management was not very open in disclosing to us that their concierge level lounge was not open and that those who paid for concierge level would be administered at the restaurant.
Definitely not the ambiance we wanted and not worth the money. We skipped the evening cocktail hour for the most part, what was the use without the awesome views.
If we would have known we would have saved the money.
Have never been disappointed here before, guess there is always a first time. We will probably shift to the Commodore for our next trip, havent been there in a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa