We stayed twice over a period of two weeks at this wonderful hotel and loved every minute. The first time was only for a night and the second for three nights. The staff is incredible and so are the rooms. We had wonderful views of the Harbor. We had access to the Executive Club level and enjoyed breakfast and afternoon cocktails. This is the hotel of choice for Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa