I was there for a business trip. I was happily having my breakfast and the service counter allow me to go in to take my seat. I went and get all my breakfast before getting my seat. Guess what? I saw an empty table and proceed to the seat. The service staff told me it is booked and ask me to stand and eat. Can you imagine such a great hotel with totally lousy experience. I will never recommend anyone to go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa