The Westin Cape Town
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$149
Hilton
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Cape Heritage Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$256
  • Breakfast included
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$152
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Blackheath Lodge(Cape Town Central)
US$225
US$169
Excellent 5/5
Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
US$709
US$670
Agoda.com
Excellent 5/5
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$246
US$234
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$792
US$768
  • Breakfast included
US$286
US$266
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$368
US$343
Priceline
2,379 results
All reviewsexecutive clubconvention centerexecutive floortop floorfree shuttleheavenly bedtable mountainjuice barindoor poolevery half hourheated floorsattending a conferenceguest servicestravel deskbreakfast buffetexcellent hotelshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2014

One of the best hotels I have stayed in in years! The bed was magnetic, affording me very good sleep :)

The location of the hotel was good, the continental breakfast was sumptuous and selection was great. Pity the breakfast service was a tad slow though the staff are mostly friendly.

The wifi in the room was great! Easily accessible from the whole hotel and connection was fast. Nothing to complain at all!

• Stayed: February 2014
The_Westin_Cape_Town, General Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear leesysg

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Heavenly bed. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at the Westin and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Cape Town.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Yet another excellent visit to the Westin. The staff are superb and cannot do enough to make you comfortable. We've stayed here a few times now and each time is as good if not better than the last. The extra cost of the high floor rooms with Executive Club access is well worth doing. Pre dinner drinks and canapés are fantastic. Definitely a come again.

Room Tip: High rooms harbour facing give a great city view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
The_Westin_Cape_Town, General Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Sandie250

We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at the Westin Cape Town. It was nice to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations. They work exceptionally hard to make every guest feel special. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

we allways stay in the Westin when we are in Cape Town. It is very central located, near the V&A. Shuttle to Waterfront every halve hour. Booked a executive room, got an upgraded Grand deluxe room (Starwood Gold membership is very often good for an upgrade in this hotel).
Room was spacious with good bathroom with seperate shower and nice view over the sea and Waterfront.
Executive lounge has nice drinks and snacks between 5.00-7.00. In the morning the provide a very good breakfast, lots of choice.
Check-inn is every time a problem, for one or another reason they allways link our booking to a booking we made years ago for a business client so everytime they can't find our booking because the changed the name of the booking to the name of the old client. Even while we book room under own name and SPG number. Asked again to delete old details. Reception did make a fuss about an 1 to 1,5hr late check-out .First didn't even want to check if this was possible, in the end we got late check-out.
Convenient valet parking
We also had spa treatments, I had a massage which was good and my wife a massage and facial which she also enjoyed

Room Tip: high floor

Dear ekholland27

We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at the Westin Cape Town. It was nice to hear that breakfast and Arabella Spa exceeded your expectations. They work exceptionally hard to make every guest feel special. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we can get . I do apologize for the issues on check in and we have made a note on you profile to make sure this will not happen again in the future.

We hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Cape Town

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was there for a business trip. I was happily having my breakfast and the service counter allow me to go in to take my seat. I went and get all my breakfast before getting my seat. Guess what? I saw an empty table and proceed to the seat. The service staff told me it is booked and ask me to stand and eat. Can you imagine such a great hotel with totally lousy experience. I will never recommend anyone to go there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Chuankiat

Dear Chuankiat

As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share then with our staff, so we may resolve any and all issues. I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the disappointment you have expressed regarding the service you received in Thirty 7. Whilst I can assure you that any neglect experienced on this occasion would have been a result of thoughtlessness rather than intent, you have my assurances that the issue raised have been addressed to prevent a similar re -occurrence in the future

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Spent three nights here and could not fault the hotel. Outstanding.

Small tip to hotel: please do screen the taxi drivers in the lobby; while most were fine one or two obviously overcharged us which is not the end of the world but I would expect the hotel to try to inflect their policy on taxis waiting outside.

Dear mistergreen58

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are happy to know you enjoyed your time at the Westin. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we can get. We hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Cape Town