It's the people more than the place that's outstanding--and the place is nice. There is a free shuttle to and from the V&A Waterfront which was so convenient. It made it very easy to come and go as we pleased.
Unfortunately, I ended up getting food poisoning one night (NOT from the Westin!!!), and that was when the staff really shined through. They were concerned, helpful, and would check in with my husband to see how I was doing. They even helped us sort out last minute additional accommodation (and stay in the same room) since we were supposed to have checked out that morning so I wouldn't have to be disturbed.
The buffet breakfast that's offered there is amazing as is their options for room service.
I would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa