I just spent 5 nights at this property, and I can't wait to have a chance to visit again. Excellent staff across the board - we had a couple of minor issues with our reservation that were addressed with attention and respect. Our room was lovely, and the service was top notch.
I have to specifically call out the food and beverage service. We went to the evening happy hour in the lounge (we were on the executive floor) and it was one of the best I have been to. The canapes were creative and special. The selections of wines was great. We also dined in the Executive level dining room one night and had a fantastic meal there - one of the best of the whole trip.
So kudos to the entire staff at this property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa