hotel is in a very convenient location with shuttle service to Waterfront area. Staff is polite and friendly. pool on the 19th floor is small but convenient. There is a sauna that has a full view of the city which is very nice and interesting. Arranged couple of tours from the concierge and they were all proper. My only problem was with housekeeping by finding duvets without covers one evening. Also one of the cleaners took the used dirty bathrobe from the floor and hang it as if it was a clean one which was really annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa