This is a large hotel and to some extent slightly impersonal. However the staff that we met were very helpful. Hotel does everything that you need extremely well. The food is good and the rooms very comfortable, probably the most comfortable bed I have slept in for a long time. The hotel is in a good location and it is very easy to relax here. Ideal as a business hotel as facilities first-class. As ever there is a trade-off between science and personal touch. I think they try their best but it's hard to get a feeling of "homeliness" in hotels of this size. Would happily go back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa