I stayed at this hotel in January 2014 for a couple of nights and loved it. When I'm in a new country and don't know what's good, I always try to go for a chain hotel for the first few nights because you can always rely on them and won't let you down. Westin is a great chain and I don't regret booking it. I have to say I used my SPG points this time so I don't know if it's an expensive hotel. But everything is great service, rooms (we got upgraded), breakfast. It's close to the waterfront and the view from the rooms is lovely. Would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa