The Westin Hotel is on the edge of the central business district of Cape Town - all central sights are in walking distance. The hotel is part of the conference center complex and all is geared towards business and conference visitors - free WIFI that works, business center and ample meeting space with direct access to the conference venue. Views from the upper floors are either toward Table Mountain and parts of the city or toward Victoria Harbor - both are nice. The rooms are very spacious and well appointed - as to be expected for the Westin brand. All in all a good and solid choice in Cape Town, though lacking the local charm of many of the boutique hotels or guest houses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa