We spent two months driving around southern Africa and this was our favorite hotel. By far. It was amazing. Reserved a regular room and were upgraded to the club level. That meant access to the club lounge for fantastic breakfasts with views of the bay and Table Mountain. The spread is unbelievable with fruits, cereals, and pastries, or you can order omelets, pancakes, etc. from the kitchen. We made it back each night for happy hour to watch the sunset with complimentary cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. The staff was so gracious and helpful as well. Always had a smile, kind word, and a helpful suggestion when we needed it. Enjoyed dinner one night in the formal restaurant - delicious food with a good wine selection by the glass. We also enjoyed salads and sandwiches in the downstairs bar area. Shuttle ran every hour to the V&A Waterfront for dining and shopping. You can also catch the ferry to Robben Island from there and use the terrific tourist office to book other activities. Oh, and the rooms! We loved them - quiet and perfect temperature control. Comfortable beds with super comfy linens. The bathroom will blow you away - heated floor tiles and rainwater shower. Great, free internet connection (some rooms even have printers) and large work space.
I dream about staying here again. Hope you have a wonderful time in Capetown!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa