I stayed at the Westin for two nights, just before the Mining Indaba in Feb 2011. I was fortunate to get a room, since this was super peak time, but being a last minute guest, could only get two nights. The location is as good as they come - right next to the Conference center. There is a half hourly shuttly to the Water Front, which greatly increases dining options. The hotel is very very busy whenever there is a conference in Cape Town, so do plan in advance. The rooms could be better - I found it a bit too spartan for the price. The view from the Executive lounge and the health club on the 19th floor is to kill for. This is possibly the property with the widest panoramic view of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa