Stayed for 7 nights / 8 days as part of a time share exchange. Rooms were a bit outdated and they housekeeping staff could do a better job cleaning rooms and bathrooms. The location worked well for us, but would not be great if you don't have a car. The restaurant was not very good and the breakfast is overpriced. Several times, the staff failed to complete tasks including wake up calls which became a problem for us in getting to places on time since there were no alarm clocks available for rooms. Also - they even charged our room for phone calls made by the front desk to confirm events for us - very cheap!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula All Hotel Cape Town Central
- Peninsula Cape Town
- Peninsula All Suite Hotel
- Cape Town Peninsula
- Peninsula Hotel Cape Town
- The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel Cape Town, South Africa