The hotel was located in a very good position.
We stayed in a 3 bedroomed suite which was at the end of the building offering great views of the sea.
The suite was huge and well appointedm but was in need of some maintenance, as the windows did not close well and there were a number of loose ceramic floor tiles.
It was used a base whilst we were in Cape Town and served that purpose very well.
The menu in the restaurant was rather limited, but the staff and service was freindly and helpful, especially in the bar.
The only major downside was that we were charged for the privilege of parking my car, not in a secure underground car park away from the elements, but a simple open car park, which was subject to dive bombing raids from the squadrons of ever present seagulls above and resulting is us getting drowned when we were checking out in the middle of a Cape Town winter rainstorm.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula All Hotel Cape Town Central
- Peninsula Cape Town
- Peninsula All Suite Hotel
- Cape Town Peninsula
- Peninsula Hotel Cape Town
- The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel Cape Town, South Africa