Traveled as part of a group of 15. Stayed three nights in late August. From the beginning of our stay until we left, staff repeatedly worked diligently to meet our needs. Example: First night, arrived near midnight only to discover that travel agent had booked two couples into each two bedroom suite and neglected to tell us. NOT OK. Staff worked to put us all in separate rooms. Example: I fell while shopping in Watertown and needed a trip to the ER to make sure nothing was seriously damaged. Evening manager on August 23 personally took us to Christian Barnard ER and then staff member picked us up several hours later. Room was on an upper floor facing the ocean. Great view. Not a suite but very roomy. Hotel could have been closer to shopping, etc, but I would go back because this hotel truly tries to accommodate its guests.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula All Hotel Cape Town Central
- Peninsula Cape Town
- Peninsula All Suite Hotel
- Cape Town Peninsula
- Peninsula Hotel Cape Town
- The Peninsula All-Suite Hotel Cape Town, South Africa