De Waterkant Village
US$134
Protea Hotels
  • Restaurant
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$218
US$209
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$130
Hilton
  • Pool
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$278
Blackheath Lodge(Cape Town Central)
US$209
US$181
The Commodore(Cape Town Central)
US$220
US$174
Agoda.com
The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$350
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$882
US$489
Hotels.com
Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
US$623
US$489
Agoda.com
All reviewsloader streetsmall living roommanagement companystaff at receptionbedroom apartmentbeautiful apartmentlocation is excellentquiet locationa great place to stayfelt very safesmall poolenjoyed my staywaterfront areaaccommodationproximityubertaxis
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I loved this place. It was much, much more than I expected, with a very comfortable bed, nice sitting room, lovely setting. Friendly staff. Right in the heart of gay Cape Town. Easy walking distance from downtown attractions and from the V&A Waterfront -- a must in Cape Town!

Room Tip: Don't buy the included breakfast; easier and same price to go to the Café on the corner.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank PapaMarmot
DeWaterkantVillage, General Manager at De Waterkant Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review.

We are delighted to hear that we could exceed your expectations for your stay with us in Cape Town.

We look forward to your return in the near future.

Kind Regards
Chantel Wessels

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Excellent place to stay. Staff very efficient and friendly. Room was clean and well maintained. Have recommended the hotel to my friends. The only (slight) negative was obtaining parking. We definately would return!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I have stayed at De Waterkant Village on many occasions and not once, have I been disappointed. As always, my apartment was ready when I arrived, it was spotlessly clean, and very well equipped. Staff members are friendly and always willing to assist. I shall return.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ECTrvlLvr
Reviewed 13 May 2013

The self-catering apartment where we stayed was well decorated and a great space to relax. Walking distance from all nightlife and shopping area. I wonderful weekend break - From a friendly reception (even that this was late at night), the cleaning staff and the place itself - The Village understands service. This is not the first time that we used them for accommodation in De Waterkant, and again they did a splendid job.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mmmmmnice
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Perfect in every respect. I like clean places and De Waterkant House is super clean, I would say spotless. Rooms make you feel like you are at home, they have a swimming pool and a working fire place. All major points of the city are 10 minutes by a taxi. My room, Napier, had a view of the Table Mountain.
They have a cafe, that you get vouchers for, and breakfast is to die for, I highly recommend poached eggs with Cape Malay mince or Salmon Salad. Then you can have your espresso while contemplating a sunrise over the harbor or looking at the slopes of the table mountain.
The hosts at Waterkant village know everything and upon request will book a tour for you. They also have a deal with a taxi company for an airport transfer which will save you money.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Albert K
DeWaterkantVillage, General Manager at De Waterkant Village, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Dear Albert K

Thank you very much for your lovely review, we do strive to create a home away from home to all our guests.

The Village Café is a definitely a service that we are proud to be affiliated with. On your next visit you should try some of their amazing lunches and remember should you miss breakfast you can also use your voucher towards lunch.

Kind Regards