The apartments are centrally located and offer all the basic amenities. The nightly rate offers good value for money. Do not expect luxury or spectacular views though. A night guard is available for street parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colourful De Waterkant Village is a unique European influenced village of semi-detached quaint cottages and cobbled streets preserved from the 1760's. Cradled between the city and the V&A Waterfront, De Waterkant Village is avant-garde, a cultural urban refuge highlighted by the abundance of restaurants, art galleries, clubs, salsa clubs, tapas bars and Parisian inspired cafe's. Drawing comparisons from cultural and artistic villages from all over the world, De Waterkant embraces individuality and theatricality, echoed in the architecture and vibrancy of its residents and visitors. From serviced apartments, houses, guest houses and traveller's rooms De Waterkant Village has it all and lodgings at the village are as diverse and eclectic as the place itself. In keeping with the feel of an authentic traveller's village, guests can enjoy services and facilities when staying in apartments or houses, such as a service centre, concierge, housekeeping and breakfast at The Village Cafe every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your De Waterkant Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Waterkant Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- De Waterkant Village Cape Town, South Africa