My wife and I were on our honeymoon, so they decorated the room up a bit - a very nice touch.
- Centrally located, great value for money hotel
- Clean and comfortable room
- Breakfast, provided by the restaurant next door is very nice
- Very friendly staff, excellent advice on what to do while in Cape Town
- Parking in multi-level car park is recommended. However, the hotel slots are on an upper floor, so you have to spiral up in the car for quite some time
- Parking is charged separately
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parliament Hotel is exclusively located in the heart of Cape Town. The central location adjacent to the Company Gardens and the Slave Museum makes this city hotel the ideal starting point for business trips or holidays in Cape Town. The Hotel offers easy access to the best local attractions, Cape Town's International Airport and the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CCITC). Cape Town not only serves as an important business location, but it is also a magnet for history, art, culture and architecture. The Parliament Hotel offers a vibrant and friendly environment that provides both business and leisure travelers with the affordable hotel experience they desire. Nestled in the city center, this three stars hotel features 27 modern, spacious and en suite rooms with comfortable beds and all fitted with safety boxes, HD television sets, heat/air conditioning system & free WIFI. CANCELLATION POLICY:•Failure to confirm the reservation will result in the cancellation of the booking without notice 48 hours prior to arrival.•Guaranteed bookings must be cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival in order to avoid one full night charge. •In the event of premature departure the full extent of stay, as originally booked and confirmed will be charged. • For No Shows the full contract will be charged. •All bookings must be made in writing via email or via fax; as well any amendment to the booking must be notified in writing. •Please note that in the below periods of 2014 & early 2015 we require a full non refundable deposit for the entire length of the stay booked: * Christmas and New Year 2014/2015 from 15th December 2014 to the 06th January 2015 * Cape Argus Cycling Tour from the 07th March to 10th March, 2014 * Jazz Festival from the 27th to the 1st April 2014 * Two Oceans Marathon from the 17th April to 20th April, 2014 * World Travel Market from 24th April to 10th May, 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Parliament Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parliament Hotel Cape Town, South Africa